KeitaroTsugaruKeitaroTsugaru

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

All 11 art Reviews

Kirisute Gomen Kirisute Gomen

nice

This remind me of a chracter from a online game that i play so i give it mad props@

Indeimaus responds:

Awesome

Creatures of affection Creatures of affection

Just... wow

I can;t begin to find the words that explane..... just.... wow

trueWolF responds:

Pinup Pinup

Tattolicious

Smooth, crisp, smexyyy great job /no1

smooth-criminal13 responds:

Yes I had lots of fun drawin' it :P it seems everyone is enjoying it very much XD!

GO, GIRLS, GO! GO, GIRLS, GO!

LMAO

THE POWER PUFF GIRLS@!!!!

Sloane Warrik Sloane Warrik

Nice

Dude all i can say, is bad ass.. really bad ass. Love the coloring, i like every thing about it.. You need to be on art page. Scouted!

KittyKat87 responds:

Thanks a lot! Glad you like it! =D

Haruhi Suzumiya Tied Up Haruhi Suzumiya Tied Up

WoWzer

LMAO of so many things come to mind on why she like that. Great pixile work,

Vampire Vampire

GOOD MORNING!

Wow remind me of pulling a all nighter and realizing what time it was before exams. Great job!

fredstermaster responds:

LOL
thx
exams 4 me are all done :D

Aqua Lost Her Top Aqua Lost Her Top

Whoah!

The coloring job on this drawing is really great. Lighting and shadowing look even more better. Complete work that looks really well done. The only thing i would like to point out is some practice with position, but your style is good and great choice on gaming background. The head is wii bit smaller and the tigh are screaming gettolicous. But other then that nice job! Can't wait to see you moved into the scouted. Keep at it, Can't wait to see more of your submission

Random Bikini Girl Random Bikini Girl

Shibby~

This is pretty impressive, you well on your way to making a place in the spot light. Practice dose make perfect and lord knows that I'm still practicing poture. The penciling is neatly done as well. Along with the expression, keep up the great work and look into some fugitive drawing. They are pain in the ars, but they do make a major fall back when it come to drawing animation. Over all, great job mate!@

BladeHero responds:

Thank you very much. I am trying to improve a lot. If you see my first drawing that I thought was "good" and put it next to this, you will truly see how far I have come. Practice makes Perfect. SHIBBY!!

Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom

Dear god my eyes!

Oh dear mother of god they are real. But really as my eyes are burning threw hte back of my skull. Great coloring, and lining!! Wish i could line just as good. SHARE YOUR SECRETS!

lockebelmont responds:

No secrets my friend, just the pen tool in PS. :)